General Manager - Transportation Division
The General Manager -Transportation Division will oversee, direct, budget, and manage fleet and freight service operations. This position oversees a team that includes Fleet Service Dispatch, Freight Management, Billing Administration, Contractors, and Drivers.
Reports to: Director of Transportation
* Department Budget & Growth
* Direct supervision and development of the department
* Manage the safe operation of drivers and equipment
* Mentor and lead dispatchers - review processes, tracking of all tractors, trailers, & equipment
* Conduct Safety meetings with entire department; timely training of all Dept personnel
* Conduct Performance Evaluations of all direct reporting
* Responsible for regulatory compliance
* Oversee and ensure accurate and timely billing
* Provide operating reports to measure performance standards set by IEDS and its customers
* Participate in actively selling new business and developing relationships with customers
* Develop effective procurement protocol to include all approvals for departmental expenses
* Develop strategies to achieve company and departmental goals
* Develop and mentor successor to fulfill the duties of the position on your absence
* Minimum 5 years' experience in transportation and/or logistics
* BA/BS in Business Administration or similar
* DOT Regulatory knowledge and compliance
* Proven management and leadership abilities
* Working knowledge of Windows, Excel, Word, and other software required to perform
*Customer entertaining & travel
Salary, plus bonus, health benefits, 401K retirement plan, holiday, vacation, etc.
Job type: Full-timeApply Now
Currently No Openings
Currently No Openings
IEDS National Hostling Services, LLC is hiring full time local truck drivers in Lewiston for yard driving positions to shuttle trailers within plant premises. Min. qualifications: Class A/B CDL, clean driving record, and min. 2 years driving experience. All local work and busy environment requires ability to safely spot trailers to/from loading docks and yards. Competitive wage, vacation, medical, dental and retirement benefits provided.Apply Now
Class A CDL Yard Hostler
IEDS National Hostling LLC. Is hiring full time local truck drivers in North Las Vegas for yard hostling positions to shuttle trailers between plant and warehouse locations. Minimum qualifications: Class A CDL, clean MVR, Minimum 2 years driving experience and customer service experience. All work is local in a busy environment. Requires ability to safely spot trailers to and from loading docks and yard in an efficient manner. Competitive wage, vacation, medical, dental, vision, life, and an excellent 401(k) plan with match.Apply Now
Fleet Contract Supervisor
IEDS National Hostling Services, LLC is actively recruiting for a full time Fleet Contract Supervisor for our North Las Vegas operation. Minimum qualifications: Class A CDL, clean driving record, minimum 5 years of driving experience, minimum of 2 years supervisory experience. This position supervises company drivers and is a service liaison with our customer. Responsibilities include leading a team of local drivers in a fast paced environment to ensure trailers are moved safely, correctly, and timely. Must have the ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form. Responsible for interviewing, training, evaluating, and making corrections to personnel as needed. Support and motivate a safety culture while following company policies and procedures. Competitive wage, vacation, medical, dental and retirement benefits provided. If you feel you meet these requirements and consider yourself a leader with a proven track record please apply today!Apply Now
Currently No Openings
IEDS offers competitive wages and a range of benefits, including health coverage and retirement savings plans.
To apply for a position, please download and complete the appropriate Employment Application and email it to email@example.com.
Applications remain active for sixty (60) days.STANDARD APPLICATION DRIVER APPLICATION
Please contact the IEDS Human Resources Department with questions regarding our Online Employment Applications. 509-922-0944
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants considered regardless of race, religion, color, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, nationality, veteran status, or non-qualifying disability.