3808 N. Sullivan Rd., Bldg. 32, Spokane, WA 99216
IEDS Logistics, headquartered in Spokane, has grown to become the leading third party logistics provider in the Inland Pacific Northwest. Our operations in Spokane, WA are ideally suited for supply chain control of freight distribution to/from Montana, Idaho, Washington, and Oregon. IEDS Spokane is located 1-mile from Interstate 90 and is rail served daily by two major railroads. IEDS serves four major market sectors in specialized facilities. IEDS Spokane operates in the 400,000 to 600,000 square foot range. Its facilities are located in an approximately 5 million square foot rail served industrial park, which gives us the ability to expand rapidly to accommodate customer needs.
IEDS Logistics Spokane also operates a full service transportation department offering the following services: freight brokerage, trucking/local cartage, freight management, rail freight, and dedicated service operation. We provide our customers with excellent, dependable, and safe transportation: land, rail, and sea. Regional deliveries include both full truckload and LTL service. IEDS’ fleet includes semi tractors, heavy-haul tractors and trailers, trailer vans, and flatbeds. If you need to transport it, we can help - from here to there, “We Make it Happen.”
• Rail Served Facilities: BNSF Railway and UP Railroad
• Rail Yards: Loading, Unloading, Storage
• U.S. Customs CFS and FTZ
• Packaging, Sorting, Light Manufacturing
• Computerized internet-enabled technology – precise visibility via the web
• Specialized Equipment: forklift attachments & 10 ton overhead crane
• Forklift capacity from 5 -33,000 lbs
• Heated facilities for consumer and chemical products
• All facilities equipped with fire sprinklers with central station monitoring
• Security: gated and patrolled industrial park
E. 1211 St. Helens Rd., Suite B, Pasco, WA 99301
IEDS Logistics located in Pasco, WA is the premier agricultural chemical distribution center in the Pacific Northwest.
Currently operating in two locations, the main campus’s 250,000 square feet are specially designed for the safe handling and storage of hazardous materials, including secondary and tertiary containment to protect the environment in a catastrophic event. The second IEDS Logistics location is comprised of an additional 86,000 square feet of rail-served food grade and forest product customers. Located less than one mile from Highway 395, the IEDS Pasco Distribution Center is the perfect distribution center serving consignees in Washington, Oregon, Western Montana, Idaho, Northern California, and British Columbia.
• Dedicated Hazmat Facility
• Rail Served Facilities: BNSF
• Packaging Sorting
• Light Manufacturing
• Computerized internet-enabled technology–precise visibility via the web